Date: Jan 8, 2018
Title: Weekly Update
We have a LOT to tell you about as we jump into 2018 with both feet.
Dear CCA Parents,
We have a LOT to tell you about as we jump into 2018 with both feet:
- 2nd Quarter report cards will go home this Friday, January 12th.
- 9th grade will be going to Tales of the Wild, this Friday, January 12th. $5 and permission slips are due by Thursday. Students should also bring lunch money that day.
- All Middle & High School students are going to Medieval Times on January 19th. Money and permission slips need to be turned in by the end of this week.
- Our annual Chili Cook Off will take place on the evening of January 25th. Please contact Mrs. Gramlich if you are interested in entering a chili or preparing a dessert.
- Our intramural basketball program will begin next week on Thursday, January 18th. We will play at Kirkland Gym from 2:30 until approximately 4 pm. This is open to all middle and high school students.
- Also, Kirkland Gym is collecting used tennis shoes to be given to families in 3rd world countries. Shoes can either be dropped off at the gym, or we will collect them here in the office and take them to the gym.